Today we are going to know about the Top 20 Richest Lawyers in the world. Being a lawyer can be very challenging but rewarding at the same time. All the hard work and sweat does prove to be fruitful and amazingly rewarding.
You may also like to read:
20. Harish Salve: $6 million: The Indian lawyer specializes in commercial, constitutional, and tax law. He has served as the Solicitor General of India and now charges $45,000 a day for his clients. The famous lawyer represents various large corporate clients, several government entities, Bollywood celebrities, and Mukesh Ambani. he is the one who has kept Salman Khan out of jail on a hit and run charge.
19. Jose Baez: $8 million: Jose Baez if famous for defending Casey Anthony. He was a high school drop out who joined the navy, got his GED and earned a law degree from St. Thomas University School of Law.
18. Vernon E. Jordan Jr.: $12 million: Graduated from Howard University. Served as an advisor to President Clinton and represented large corporations like Xerox and American Express.
You may also like to read: Mysterious Facts About Donal Trump
17. Lynn Toler: $15 million: She served as the only municipal court judge in Cleveland Height for more than eight years. Received her law degree from the University of Pennsylvania Law School in 1984. She is also the author of three books.
16. David Boies: $20 million: Graduated from Yale University in 1966. He previously served as Chief Counsel for the US Senate, currently chairman of Boies, Schiller & Flexner, David Boies. Represented IBM, Napster, George Steinbrenner, CBS, and the NBA Players Association.
15. Alan Dershowitz: $25 million: Graduated from Harvard Law School in 1962. Represented Mike Tyson, Jim Baker, Leona Helmsley, O.J. Simpson, and Jeffrey Epstein.
14. Mark Geragos: $25 million: Graduated from Loyola Law School. Mark is a criminal defense attorney who has represented Chris Brown, Michael Jackson, and Winona Ryder to Scott Peterson, Susan McDougal and more.
You may also like to read:5 Most Famous Lawyers Of All Times!
13. Thomas Mesereau: $25 million: Graduated from Harvard University and The University of California’s Hastings College of Law. Represented Michal Jackson and got him acquitted of 14 child molestation charges.
12. Judge Joe Brown: $30 million: Graduated from UCLA. He was the first African-American prosecutor in Memphis, TN. Presided over James Earl Ray’s appeal for the assassination of Martin Luther King, Jr.
11. Robert Shapiro: $50 million: Graduated from Loyola Law School in 1968. Served in the O.J. Simpson’s legal team Currently working as a senior partner at Glaser, Weil, Fink, Jacobs, Howard, Avchen, and Shapiro, LLP.
10. John Branca: $50 million: Graduated from UCLA School of Law. Represented more than 30 members of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Worked as a co-executor of Michael Jackson’s estate.
9. Jane Wanjiru Michuki: $60 million: Graduated from Kenya School of Law and Warwick University. Represented Kenya’s largest corporation, Equity Group Holdings Limited and many others.
8. Roy Black: $100 million: Graduated from the University of Miami. Currently a senior partner at Black, Srebnick, Kornspan, & Stumpf. Represented high profile clients such as William Kennedy Smith, Albertson’s, Inc., and Helio Castroneves.
7. Willie E. Gary: $100 million: Graduated from Shaw University. Currently a managing partner at Gary, Williams, Parenti, Watson, and Gary, P.L.L.C. Represented Anheuser-Busch and Disney and many other large firms. He is the seventh richest lawyers in the list.
6. Judy Sheindlin: between $150 million and $250 million: Graduated from New York Law School. She is the author of seven books and has served as a legal analyst on various famous TV shows.
5. Bill Neukom: $850 million: Bill Neukom graduated from Stanford Law School in 1967. Represented Microsoft and currently the founder and CEO of the World Justice Project.
4. William Lerach: $900 million: Graduated from the University of Pittsburg School. Referred as the ‘King of pain”. He was the most feared lawyer the in USA.
3. Wichai Thongtang: $1.1 billion: Graduated from Thammasat University in 1970. Represented large corporation and currently serving as the Chairman of Cable Thai Holding PLC. he is third on the list of richest lawyers in the world.
2. Joe Jamail: $1.7 billion: Graduated from the University of Texas School of Law. Also known as the “King of Torts,”. He has a bad reputation of being longstanding reputation in the courtroom for being rude, abrasive and vulgar inside the courtroom. He is also a philanthropist. He is second on the list of wealthiest lawyers in the world.
1. Richard Scruggs: $1.7 billion: Graduated from the University of Mississippi School of Law. Represented various tobacco and asbestos cases. Involved in Ritalin class action lawsuits. Stands first on the list of the richest lawyers in the world.