Everyone wants their face glow at all times but it is not that easy as it sounds. You really have to inculcate some healthy habits to make your face glow at all time. Today we are going to discuss some very easy ways through which this can be achieved. So let’s get started..
CHANGE YOUR SKIN ROUTINE Sometime the way we treat our skin is not good and all we need to do is change the skin routine. Treating something in a certain manner helps to maintain its health. So here are listed somethings that you should definitly do to start with the change of skin routine.
- Facewash- Use a non foaming facewash to clean your face atleast twice a date. Keep your face clean that will not let the grease and dirt to stay on the skin.
- Important to moisturize- As important as it is to clean the face, it is too important to keep it moisturized. You have to choose it according to skin type so that it suits you the best.
- Hydration- You must have heard this a lot of times and from almost everyone. Drinking a lot of water and keep your body hydrated is very important. It flushed out toxins frequently which helps to whole body function in correct manner.
- Acne problems- If you have acne prone skin or if its just there, treat it. It is necessary to address issues that bother your facial appearance specially acnes.
NATURAL REMEDIES There has always been a simple good old kitchen remedy in our culture for such problems. So below here are listed some of them which you try.
- Pigmented and dull skin- To treat this issue you can you a skin mask with buttermilk and mango.
- Dry Skin- Apply Avocado and seseme oil for about 30 mins.
- Acne- Apply the mixture of besan, neem powder and tea tree oil.
SUNSCREEN – Sunscreen is always needed it really doesn’t matter whether it is scorching heat outside or not. The UV rays are always present and you need to protect your skin against the damage.
WORK ON STRESS If you are stressed then you should really work on it. Try taking up some hobby classes or pick up a new healthy habit. This will help reduce the stress level and will make your skin look healthier.